Earn yellows with your Daily Transactions
Making your transactions online through the winbank web or mobile banking service.
Whilst I am a Member of the Program, why do I not earn yellows?
For the yellows collection, one of the main Terms of the Program is not to delay payment of your loan obligations to the Bank for more than sixty (60) calendar days and not to have submitted an application for participating in Law 3869/2010.
Once you have settled them up, you may continue to earn yellows. If the above is not the case, please contact at +30 210 3288000 for more information or visit a Bank's branch.
When do I receive yellows for loading a prepaid card?
With every loading of a prepaid card participating in the Program, regardless the amount, you earn 10 yellows.
The first loading of the Prepaid Card of Piraeus "Reloadable Mastercard" is excluded.
How many yellows can I redeem?
- In the POS of the Program Partners you can redeem all or part of the yellows that you have earned.
In detail, if you use a Card participating in the Program:
- On each purchase, you can redeem as many yellows as you have available in the yellow Account
- If the available balance of your yellows is enough for the whole purchase and you choose to redeem them all, then your Card will not be charged at all
- If the available balance of your yellows is not enough for the whole purchase and you just want to reduce the market price, you can do so by redeeming part of your available yellows.
- In yellow only vouchers that you can get from Piraeus Bank's branches, you redeem the corresponding amount in yellows and you do not need to use a Bank Card.
I have opened the yellowkid Savings Account. When the amount had to be transferred through a Direct Debit Payment, in the 5th month, there was no balance left. Will I lose the yellows on the account opening anniversary?
Every day, an automatic check is performed on the account provider until the amount available for the execution of the Direct Debit Payment is available.
Once the required amount for the yellowkid Savings Account has been deposited, the transfer will take place as usual. On the anniversary of the opening of the account, if 12 successful money transfers have been made through a Direct Debit Payment, you will receive the yellows you are entitled to.
After the successful completion of the accommodation reservation, through yellowholidays.gr, I did not receive the yellows I earned. Why might this have happened?
This might have happened for the following reasons:
- your personal yellow Code, or your mobile phone number that you stated during your registration in the yellow Program were not right or
- 70 days have not passed since your check out.
I am an additional Member on a Credit Card participating in the Program. Do I earn yellows?
Yes. You earn yellows as long as you are a yellow Member, even if the main Cardholder is not a Member of the Program.
I pay my bills through winbank web banking or mobile banking, by charging my deposit account. If I pay them by charging my Credit Card, will I earn the same?
No. You will earn yellows for the use of your Credit Card and also for the payment through the winbank web and / or mobile banking service.
I have a Mortgage and/or Consumer Loan and I pay the instalment every month on the date agreed with the Bank. Why don’t I earn yellows?
To earn yellows, you must be a registered and active Member of the Program and not have another payment delay to the Bank. Learn more for the prerequisites here.