yellow Rewards Program - F.A.Q.s
The Program rewards you with yellows (points) for the possession and use of specific products and services of the Bank, for the individuals.
yellows are the "points" you earn by making your daily transactions and payments as a member of the Program.
It is the account that accumulates the yellows you earn and is unique to each Member of the Program.
yellows expire in 1 (one) year from the acquisition date.
The contact email was provided during your registration to the Program. Any modification (deletion/change) can only be made through Piraeus Bank branches.
Enrolment is free.
yellow Code is a unique code that is issued and received with a message upon enrolment in the Program for the identification of the Member for the Bank.
- It is sent via SMS & Welcome Newsletter when enrolling in the Program
- In the winbank web & mobile banking service, in the "Detailed data" of the yellow Program
- At the Bank's branches
- At yellow app
- At +30 210 3288000 (for registered Customers of winbank phone banking.)
To book accommodation at yellowholidays.gr.
The Program refers to new and existing Customers of the Bank (Individuals), as long as:
- they have at least one active product and / or service
- they state their contact details when enrolling (mobile phone & e-mail)
- they are over 18 years old
- they do not show a delay in payment of their loan obligations to the Bank and have not submitted an application for participating in Law 3869/2010.
yellow business rewards you for the possession and use of specific business products and services of the Bank
The main reason that usually a Customer cannot register in the Program is the delay in payment of his loan obligations to the Bank, for more than sixty (60) calendar days. If the above is not the case , please contact +30 210 3288000 or visit a Bank's branch for more information.
For the yellows collection, one of the main Terms of the Program is not to delay payment of your loan obligations to the Bank for more than sixty (60) calendar days and not to have submitted an application for participating in Law 3869/2010.
Once you have settled them up, you may continue to earn yellows. If the above is not the case, please contact at +30 210 3288000 for more information or visit a Bank's branch.
With every loading of a prepaid card participating in the Program, regardless the amount, you earn 10 yellows.
The first loading of the Prepaid Card of Piraeus "Reloadable Mastercard" is excluded.
Every day, an automatic check is performed on the account provider until the amount available for the execution of the Direct Debit Payment is available.
Once the required amount for the yellowkid Savings Account has been deposited, the transfer will take place as usual. On the anniversary of the opening of the account, if 12 successful money transfers have been made through a Direct Debit Payment, you will receive the yellows you are entitled to.
This might have happened for the following reasons:
- your personal yellow Code, or your mobile phone number that you stated during your registration in the yellow Program were not right or
- 70 days have not passed since your check out.
Yes. You earn yellows as long as you are a yellow Member, even if the main Cardholder is not a Member of the Program.
In both cases, you earn yellows for paying bills through the winbank web and/or mobile banking service. But in the case of the credit card, you earn extra yellows for using it.
To earn yellows, you must be a registered and active Member of the Program and not have another payment delay to the Bank. Learn more for the prerequisites here.
For the redemption of yellows, one of the main Terms of the Program is not to delay payment of your loan obligations to the Bank, for more than sixty (60) calendar days and not to have submitted an application for participation in Law 3869/2010. Once you have settled them up, you can continue to redeem yellows. If the above is not the case, please contact at +30 210 3288000 for more information or visit a Bank's branch.
yellows are redeemed from the yellow Account based on their acquisition date (from the oldest to the most recent ones).
- In the POS of the Program Partners you can redeem all or part of the yellows that you have earned.
In detail, if you use a Card participating in the Program:
- On each purchase, you can redeem as many yellows as you have available in the yellow Account.
- If the available balance of your yellows is enough for the whole purchase and you choose to redeem them all, then your Card will not be charged at all (when the Member pays with wallet, the total redemption of yellows is not supported).
- If the available balance of your yellows is not enough for the whole purchase and you just want to reduce the market price, you can do so by redeeming part of your available yellows.
- In yellow only vouchers that you can get from Piraeus Bank's branches and from yellow app, you redeem the corresponding amount in yellows and you do not need to use a Bank Card.
- In Discount offers that you can get from yellow app, you redeem the corresponding amount in yellows and you do not need to use a Bank Card.
Yes. They can be cancelled, as long as the period of three (3) months has not elapsed from the date of their acquisition.
Upon cancellation, the yellows are returned to the Member's yellow Account.
- Call at +30 210 3288000 (24/7), as long as you are a registered user of winbank phone banking
- Visit any of the Piraeus Bank's branches.
The only way to redeem your Points is to convert them to yellows through the Check In Class app.
Then you can redeem the yellows you have earned in:
- Program Partners POS,
- yellow only vouchers, at the Piraeus Bank's branches or yellow app
- Discount offers, at yellow app
Converting yellows to Points is not allowed.
- Login to winbank web & mobile banking
- Visit a Bank's branch
- Call at +30 210 3288000 (for registered Customers of winbank phone banking)
- At the Program Partners’ POS through the receipt of the terminal
- At yellow app
- At one of Piraeus Bank ATMs.
In detail, your transactions’ history is available:
- at winbank web & mobile banking service
- at the Piraeus Bank's branches
- at yellow app
- by calling at +30 210 3288000 (for registered Customers of winbank phone banking)
You can find:
- transaction date
- transaction type (eg earning, redemption of yellows, etc.)
- description (eg transaction with Debit Card / Trader Name, etc.)
- the number of earned and redeemed yellows.
You can find the expiration date of your yellows for the next 3 month period, through:
- winbank web banking service:You login winbank web banking service with your username and password and in 3 simple steps you may check when your yellows expire
- Press the icon of available yellows
- Select the "yellows To expire" icon located next to the "Transactions History" icon
- Select the Time Period you want and click "Search"
In both services, the details that appear are:
- yellows expiration date
- The transaction they were earned from
- Acquisition date.
During your visit to a Program Partner and by making a purchase with a card participating in the Program, you are getting informed about the yellows you have available for redemption and how much money you save from the transaction. You can also visit the Partner’s page that interests you, use the yellow calculator and find out easily and quickly, how much money you save!
You may visit the Program Partners’ page in order to be informed about the Partners which you can get yellow only vouchers from.
You may visit Program Partners’ page in order to be informed about the participating stores of each and every Partner of the Program.
yellow app is the application for smartphones of the Piraeus Bank yellow Rewards Program. Please note that the app’s menu is available only in Greek language. Through the easy-to-use menu of yellow app, you have access to:
- your yellow Account,
- the news of the Program,
- unique offers for yellows’ collection and redemption,
- yellow Offers and information just for you.
- Be a Member of the yellow Rewards Program*.
- Be registered in winbank, the E-Banking service.
- Have a mobile phone with Android or iOS operating system.
yellow app is available in GooglePlay and AppStore, for free.
*The first login to the app must be carried out 2 days after your registration to the Program.
In order to log in to the application for the first time, follow these simple steps:
- Enter the credentials you use to log in to the winbank e-Banking service (Username & Password).
- A secure code (extraPIN) will be sent to you via Viber or SMS.
- . Enter the extraPIN on the relevant screen that opens, if your device does not support autofill.
- A 4-digit personal password (quick login PIN*) and
- Optionally, your biometric data (Face Identification or Fingerprint), if supported by your device.
You will now be able to connect to the application easily, quickly and securely.
*Note: The quick login pin applies only to the yellow app sign in, not the winbank
- Your Profile and specifically:
- Your yellows (earned, redeemed and those that expire soon), as well as your yellow transactions.
- Your Coupons.
- Your personal information, as stated during your enrollment in the yellow Program: Name, telephone, e-mail, yellow Code, date of enrollment in the Program. For any change in this information, you can visit a Piraeus Bank branch.
For further information regarding yellow app, please visit https://yellow.piraeusbank.gr/en/to-yellow-mobile-app-einai-edw-anakalipse-to